The Internet shop CANDY HORSE operating at the Internet address www.candyhorse.pl is run by Dominika Stańczak, ul. Lontowa 20, 94-312 Łódź, NIP 7272846631,
The terms used in the Regulations shall mean:
1) Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit which is not a legal person and to which special provisions grant legal capacity, who makes an Order in the Shop;
2. Civil Code – the act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93 as amended);
3. Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of services by electronic means within the online shop www.candyhorse.pl;
4. the CANDY HORSE Internet Shop – the Internet service available at www.candyhorse.pl, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
5. Goods – products presented in the Internet Shop;
6. Sale Agreement – sale agreement of the Goods, as defined by the Civil Code, concluded between Dominika Stańczak and the Customer, concluded with the use of the website of the Shop;
7. Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827 as amended
8. Order – Customer’s declaration of will, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sale Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
II. General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules of use of the online shop available at www.candyhorse.pl.
2. The online shop, operating at www.candyhorse.pl, is run by Dominika Stańczak, ul. Lontowa 20, 94-312 Łódź, NIP 7272846631,
3. These Regulations define in particular:
a) rules of registration and use of the account within the online shop;
b) terms and conditions of electronic reservation of products available as part of the online shop;
c) terms and conditions for placing electronic Orders as part of the online shop;
d) rules for conclusion of Sales Agreements with the use of services provided by the Internet Shop.
III. Rules of using the Internet Shop
1. Making a purchase of a Product does not require registration in the Shop.
2. Information given on the pages of the Shop, including information about the presented products, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics and prices, are an invitation to conclude a agreement, within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
3. Placing an order is done by using the form, available on the website of the shop.
4. Every customer registering and / or placing an order agrees to receive at the e-mail address provided by the customer to receive information related to the transaction, notifications of changes to these Regulations.
5. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided by the Website, the online shop takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security threat to the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted over the Internet.
IV. Procedure for concluding a Sale Agreement
1. In order to carry out any of the Customer’s activities in the Shop, it is required to properly operate the Internet, use a web browser, including mobile devices and have an active account at a selected e-mail address.
2. In order to conclude a sale agreement via the Online Shop, you must enter the website www.candyhorse.pl, make a selection, taking further technical actions based on messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the site.
3. Shop allows you to purchase products and services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
4. The selection of ordered goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the shopping cart.
5. In the course of submitting an order – until pressing the button “Place an order” – the Customer has the opportunity to modify the entered data and the selection of goods. For this purpose, the Customer should be guided by the messages displayed and information available on the site.
6. In order to finalize the order the Customer is asked to provide all necessary data needed to complete the order, i.e.
a) first name and surname / company name
b) delivery address
d) contact phone number
e) e) VAT ID [NIP] number – if VAT invoice is requested
7. 7. After the Customer using the Online Shop has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the Order will be displayed. The summary of the Order shall include information on:
a) the subject of the Order,
b) unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
c) selected method of payment,
d) selected method of delivery,
7. In order to send the Order it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button “Place an order”.
8. Sending an Order by the Customer is a declaration of intent to conclude a Sale Agreement with Dominika Stańczak, in accordance with the Regulations.
9. After placing and paying for the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail message entitled “Order confirmation”, containing the final confirmation of all significant elements of the Order.
10. The sale agreement is considered concluded at the moment of receipt by the Customer of the e-mail message referred to above.
11. The sale agreement is concluded in the Polish language, in accordance with the Regulations.
1. The products are delivered by land through freight forwarders.
VI. Prices and payment methods.
1. Prices of Goods are given in Polish zloty [PLN] and include all components, including VAT.
2. The Customer has the opportunity to pay the price:
a) by bank transfer to the bank account number: 93 1140 2004 0000 3002 8072 9105;
b) by payment through PayNow system;
VII. Right of withdrawal
1. The Customer, who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, has the right – in accordance with the provisions of law – to withdraw from the remote agreement, without giving reasons, making a statement in writing or by e-mail to the address email@example.com, within 14 days and sending it to the address of Dominika Stańczak given in these Regulations.
2. 2. In the case of withdrawal from an agreement concluded at a distance, the agreement is considered not concluded. What the parties have provided shall be returned in an unchanged condition. The return should be made immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the following address:
Candy Horse Dominika Stańczak, ul. Lontowa 20, 94-312 Łódź.
3. The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in a way that ensures no damage to the parcel during transportation.
4. In the case of withdrawal from this sale agreement, the shop will return to the Customer all payments received from him, including the cost of delivery of items (with the exception of additional costs arising from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Shop), immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which the goods were returned. Reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the parties agree otherwise.
VIII. Complaints regarding the Goods
1. In the event that the purchased product is inconsistent with the agreement or has physical defects, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on:
a) regulations provided for by the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on specific conditions of consumer sale and on the amendment to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended), when the product is inconsistent with the agreement,
b) regulations provided for by the Civil Code in the area of warranty for defects.
2. In order to make a complaint, the Customer is obliged to inform the shop by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, and then proceed in accordance with the information received.
3. In determining the demands under the procedure provided for in Article 1 (a) the Customer has the right to request to bring the product into conformity with the agreement by repair or replacement free of charge, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs. If the Shop is unable to meet the specified demands, the Customer has the right to demand an appropriate reduction in price or withdraw from the agreement.
4. Specifying the demands under the procedure provided for in Article 1 (b), the Customer has the right to withdraw from the agreement or demand a reduction in the price. The Customer may not withdraw from the agreement if the Shop immediately, within 14 days at the latest, replaces the defective item with an item free from defects or immediately removes the defects. This restriction does not apply if the thing has already been replaced or repaired by the Shop, unless the defects are insignificant.
5. The shop is liable for non-compliance of the consumer product with the agreement (Article 1 (a)), only in the cases and under the conditions specified by law.
6. The Shop is responsible for product defects under the warranty (Article 1 (b)), in the cases and under the conditions specified by law.
7. The Shop considers complaints within 14 days of receipt by the shop complaint application along with a complete, complaint product.
8. The Shop reserves the right to refuse to recognize the complaint in the event of any modification of the product by the Customer.
9. The Shop reserves the right to refuse to accept the complaint in cases: the sole fault of the user, mechanical damage.
10. Shipping costs of the product in the case of recognizing the complaint will be refunded to the customer within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the complaint.
1. In order to finalize the purchase in the Shop, the Customer must provide all data required by the content of the form and select the appropriate box (checkbox), which is the Customer’s consent to process his/her personal data by the Owner, as well as a box (checkbox) concerning the confirmation of familiarization and acceptance of these Regulations.
2. Any Customer data provided during registration in the Shop will be used only and exclusively for the purpose of implementation, amendment or termination of the Agreement or other marketing activities, in particular information about new products and services of the Shop, if the Customer agrees by checking the appropriate box (checkbox) to send commercial information, by means of electronic communication within the meaning of the new Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016.
3. All personal data of the Customer will be processed by the Owner in accordance with the content of the Act referred to above.
4. The Controller of the Customer’s personal data is Candy Horse Dominika Stańczak, ul. Lontowa 20, 94-312 Łódź, NIP: 7272846631,
5. Only personal data provided by the Customer voluntarily is collected. The data are processed for the purpose necessary to carry out the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, in particular to conclude a agreement of sale of the ordered goods, to deliver the goods ordered by the Customer, to issue a document confirming the sale of the goods, to Shop personal data in an IT accounting system to ensure the history of business transactions made through the Shop.
6. The data is also processed by entities related to the implementation of payment for the order:
In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum. In addition, the information you provide may be made available to the relevant public authorities if required by applicable law.
7. The data Controller is not responsible for false or incomplete personal data provided by the Customer.
8. The Customer at any time, has the right through the service office of the Store to change, correct or delete their personal data.
9. With additional permission granted by the Customer, collected personal data can also be used for promotional and marketing purposes, including in particular to present the Client with a trade offer of the Store and other marketing information related to the Store.
10. Every user has the opportunity to subscribe to a newsletter – commercial information. Subscribing to the list takes place by checking the appropriate box in the form at the registration stage (only an e-mail address is required for this purpose). The newsletter subscription can be cancelled at any time through the link provided in the newsletter or by informing the Store by e-mail at email@example.com. After cancellation, the e-mail address data will be immediately deleted from the subscription database.
11. The Store uses, among other things, so-called “cookies”, which contribute to greater usability, functionality and ease of use of our Store. These instruments also make it easier for Customers to navigate the Shop website more quickly. In addition, cookies make it possible to measure the frequency of page views and the most frequently viewed products. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer system. Please note that some of these files are transferred from the Shop’s server to the Customer’s computer system. It is possible to block cookies at any time, provided that the browser you are using has an appropriate function. Please note that after blocking cookies, the ability to use some of the functions of the Store will be significantly reduced or disabled.
X. Final provisions
1. All content contained in the Shop are protected by law and its use will constitute a violation of the law.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on special conditions of consumer sale and amendment to the Civil Code of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 144 item 1204) provisions of the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 shall apply. (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827 as amended); and other relevant provisions of commonly applicable law.
3.The current version of the Regulations are available at www.candyhorse.pl