1. The website does not automatically collect any information except that contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are Shopd in the final device of the Service User and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator CANDY HORSE with headquarters at ul. Lontowa 20, 94-312 Łódź.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adapting the content of the websites of the Service to the preferences of Users and optimising the use of websites; in particular these files enable recognition of the device of a User of the Service and appropriately display the website, adjusted to individual needs;
b) creation of statistics which help to understand how Website Users use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
c) maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service;
5) Within the Service there are used two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are Shopd in the User’s terminal equipment until logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are Shopd in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
a) “necessary” cookies making it possible to use services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used for detecting abuses in the scope of authentication within the Service;
c) “performance” cookies enabling collection of information on the manner of use of the Service websites;
d) “functional” cookies which make it possible to “remember” the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of a chosen language or region from which the User comes from, font size, appearance of the website etc;
e) “advertising” cookies which make it possible to provide Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) allows the storage of cookies in the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the device of a User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies placed in the final device of Service User and used can also be by the advertisers and partners cooperating with Service Operator.
10. The Controller of your personal data will be CANDY HORSE Dominika Stańczak, ul. Lontowa 20, 94-312 Łódź, e-mail address: email@example.com.